|Abilities||Speed Boost, Compoundeyes, Frisk (Hidden)|
|Episode First Shown in||Wings 'N' Things|
|First Known Owner||Forrester Franklin|
|First Game Appeared in|
|National Dex Number||193|
Yanma evolves into Yanmega when leveled up knowing Ancient Power.
Yanma is a large, red dragonfly Pokémon. It has a long thin abdomen and a short thorax. It has three pairs of legs, each with two toes and with red bands on them. Its head is mostly red, except for its large, bright green eyes. The end of Yanma's tail has two flat extensions from the sides and two spikes in the center.
- Bugsy's Yanma appeared in Vs. Yanma, Vs. Scizor and Vs. Mewtwo 2. Its ability is Speed Boost.
- A trainer's Yanma competed in the Pokéathlon in Vs. Pidgeot.
- Wild Yanma appeared in Vs. Suicune.
- A Pirate's Yanma appeared in Daddy Issues: Raising the Prince of the Sea.
- Wild Yanma appeared in Stones and Fists.
- Brendan's Yanma debuted in Vs. Snorlax and Munchlax. It evolved into Yanmega in the same episode.
- A Yanma on Hayley's Ranch appeared in The Pokémon Ranch. It evolved into Yanmega in Ranch Hand.
- Quick Attack
- Double Team
- Ancient Power
- Wing Attack
- Air Slash
- Bug Buzz