|Abilities||Torrent, Rain Dish (Hidden)|
|Episode First Shown in||Pokemon- I Choose You!|
|First Known Owner||Gary|
|First Game Appeared in|
|National Dex Number||007|
Squirtle is a Tiny Turtle Pokemon. Squirtle evolves into Wartortle starting at level 16, which evolves into Blastoise starting at level 36. Along with Bulbasaur and Charmander, Squirtle is one of the three Kanto Region starter Pokemon.
Squirtle has the appearance of a blue turtle. He has big, violet eyes that below have a curvy mouth. Squirtle's are usually determined, or at least look like it. It has a hard, brown outer shell that has a white edge. It's belly is tan. It has three fingers on every arm/foot, and has a curvy tail.
- Anne received her Squirtle from Professor Oak in the first episode of Zach's Kanto Journey.
- Emily received her Squirtle from Professor Oak in The Journey Begins.
- Scott's egg hatched into a Squirtle in An Unforgettable Night.
- Squirtle was showcased in Professor Oak's Laboratory in A Glimpse To The Past!
- Ian's Squirtle debuted in Vs. Squirtle. It evolved in Vs. Tentacruel.
- The Squirtle Squad appeared in Vs. Squirtle.
- Ben's Squirtle, nicknamed Terraspin, debuted in Revealing the Fairy Type! It evolved into Wartortle prior to Scaling the Wall.
- A coordinator's Squirtle appeared in Vs. Kanto Grand Festival.
- Kyle's Squirtle appeared in Fighting Some ZZZ's.
- Brad choses Squirtle as his starter Pokemon in Starting the journey.
- Blue received one in Kanto Begins
- Richard received a Squirtle as his starter Pokémon from Professor Oak in 'Into the Pokémon World'.
- Squirtle, despite being a playable character, is the main Pokémon for Toon Link.
- It appeared in Finding the Perfect Fit.
- Its Final Smash is Hydro Pump, which is one of its regular moves.
- Red has a Squirtle.
- Blue has a Squirtle.
- Tail Whip
- Water Gun
- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse
- Aqua Tail
- Skull Bash
- Iron Defense
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump