|Abilities||Run Away, Guts, Hustle (Hidden)|
|Episode First Shown in||Battle Aboard the St.Anne|
|First Known Owner||Ash|
|First Game Appeared in|
|National Dex Number||020|
Raticate is the Mouse Pokemon. It evolves from Rattata starting at level 20.
Raticate has a similar appearance to a giant rat, and is brown and tan. It has large, buck, white teeth in it's mouth and a long, skinny tail. It's underbelly is tan, along with it's paws. It has three whiskers on each side of it's face. It's top/side is brown, and it's inside ears are a light brown. It has black irises, with white eyes, and the outer part of the eye being white as well.
- Cassidy's Raticate appeared in Prepare for Trouble.
- A rare alternate colored Raticate appeared in Ivy & Oak.
- A wild Raticate appeared in The Lightning of Kinkan Island!
- Several Raticate are used by Rocket Grunts in Vs. Cloyster, Vs. Rhydon, Vs. Moltres, Vs. Muk and Vs. Red Gyarados.
- A trainer's Raticate appeared in Vs. Dodrio.
- A trainer's Raticate appeared in Vs. Arcanine.
- Cassidy's Raticate appeared in Vs. Unown.
- Mollie's Raticate appeared in Vs. Xatu.
- A Raticate was a part of Lawrence's collection in Desperate Call for Help.
- A Rocket Grunt had one in Welcome to Johto!.
- Red,s Rattata evolved into Raticate in Rattata Evolved !?.
- Cassidy,s Raticate was shown in The New Adventures Of Red Movie Mewtwo & The Badge Thief.
- Aviadro's Raticate appeared as an image in Feasting For Battle!
- Tail Whip
- Quick Attack
- Focus Energy
- Sucker punch
- Scary Face
- Super Fang
- Double Edge