Pokemon Crimson and Navy is a game (Sol) in Stomria.
Introduces Egg-types, which need to faint three times to evolve. All eggs are egg-type. Also introduces Dinosaur-type.
- Newbuck Town - The Player's home town. North is Gracidea.
- Gracidea City - A town filed with flowers all over. The player can collect these Flowers.
- Stranger Sea - A giant ocean that acts as a giant bay. The known exits are: Gracidea City, Port Torrent, Redwood Harbor
- Volcano Island - Head island south of Stomria. No entrance unless have all 8 badges.
- Fissure Island - An island west of Volcano Island. Constantly breaks apart. No entrance unless all 8 badges.
- Hurricane Eye - A tiny island that moves. No entrance unless all 8 badges.
- Redwood Harbor - The Professor's home town. Is next to the Redwood University. Has an obedience school, a Trainer house, and a few other things.
- Redwood University - TBA
- Port Torrent - Giant harbor on the other side of Stranger Sea.
- The Shacks - The poor, poor district of Stomria. South of the Giant Dump, west of Port Torrent. Wild Pokemon in the street. The tallest building there is the Silent Tower
- Huge Jungle- Jungle west of The Shacks.
- Steel City - Second largest city. Started as mine.West to Huge Jungle.
- Steel Mine - Mine on the side of Mt. Dino. At the end is the portal to the Dino World.
- Mt. Dino - One of the mountains in the Violin Mountain Chain.
- Guitar Town - At the top of Mt. Harp.
- Mt. Harp - One of the mountains of the Violin Mountain Chain.
- The Underneath - A town between Future City and Steel City. Very dark.
- Pokemon Carnival - A carnival by Teletown.
- Teletown - A town protected by Psychic Pokemon and can only be accessed by diving and going into the sewer system of Steel City.
- Glacier River - A giant river that comes up from Stranger Sea. Is filled with moving glaciers.
- Frozen Northlands - Giant city made of ice. Has portal to Ice Age World.
- Future Wasteland - A portal in the middle of Stranger Sea sends you to the future which is wrecked.
- Future City - Largest city. There is no way to navigate through it without the Map of Future.
- Area 151 - An area in Future Desert.
- Nuclear Powers - Nuclear base in Future Desert deadly close to Future City.
- Future Desert - A giant desert.
- Colloseum - A giant island where the Pokemon League is held.
|Name||Town||Pokemon, First Battle||Rewards||Name Concept|
|Greta/Mother Nature||Gracidea City||
Lvl. 10 Bushoo
Lvl 14 Baabush
Lvl. 18 Vinekin
Maple Badge- Grants Surf and Fly
Lvl. 5 Seedrift
Lvl. 20 Torrentulip
Lvl. 23 Pterea
Lvl. 25 Liopine
Lvl. 30 Charmelaqua
Drift Badge- Grants Strength/Rock Smash and Dig
Lvl. 15 Osprea
|Wade in water|
Lvl. 34 Metaleon
Lvl. 34 Tripod V2
Level 38 Drillo
Rust Badge- Grants Flash and Cut, opens portal to Dinosaur World
Level 20 Silviron
Level 40 Skharecraw
Level 43 Honchkrow
Level 45 Fevstival
Level 50 Umbreon
Doom Badge- Grants Dive
Level 30 Umbreon
Level 45 Butterfleye
Level 50 Whalea
Level 52 Pegacrown
Level 55 Cupid
Beauty Badge- Grants travel on ice and snow, opens portal to Ice World
Level 40 Confuse
|See a future era|
Level 60 Breehail
Level 60 Glaceon
Level 60 Icikill
Level 65 Orangutree
Level 65 Yakatak
Level 50 Orangutree or Yakatak
Hail Badge- Grants Teleport, opens portal to Future Wasteland
|Shadow You||Future Wasteland Future Town||Dark clones of your Pokemon, same level and type||
The two Starters you didn't pick
Clone Badge- Grants the ability to rebattle Gym Leaders and other Trainers
Double your money
Opens door to last Gym
Level 70 Hazeon
Level 70 Toison
Level 70 Crobat
Level 70 Gengar
Level 70 Drapion
Level 75 Dracubite
Lead Badge- Opens the gate to the Pokemon League
|Dunno sounded cool|