|Abilities||Stentch, Sticky Hold, Poison Touch (Hidden)|
|Episode First Shown in||Sparks fly For Magnemite|
|First Known Owner||Ash Ketchum|
|First Game Appeared in|
|National Dex Number||#089|
Muk is the Sluge Pokemon. It is the evolved form of Grimer.
Muk looks very similar to its previous form, Grimer. The main differences are that Muk is much larger, and has a wider mouth and smaller eyes. It is usually shown with its left arm being much longer than its right arm.
Alolan Muk has a more vibrant coloration, consisting of green, pink, yellow, and blue. The green, yellow, and pink colors are capable of shifting downwards while the blue stays in place. Like Alolan Grimer, it has various white crystallized poison shards protruding from parts of its body, especially from its mouth and fingers, giving the impression of claws and fangs. It has blue pupils, black coloring behind its eyes, and a light blue tongue. Its vivid coloration is a result of the garbage it eats, which causes chemical changes in its body; these same chemical changes are thought to be the cause of its unending hunger. Its body contains over a hundred different kinds of poisons.
It's unexpectedly quiet and friendly, but if it is not fed trash for a while, its hunger will compel it to destroy its Trainer's furnishings for food. The crystals covering its body have a tendency to break off, which makes it extremely difficult to deal with due to the concentrated toxins contained within them. This variant of Muk does not produce the foul stench that the standard version is infamous for. Alolan Muk preys on Trubbish and Garbodor.
- Aviadro's Muk appeared in Rivaling Love!
- Koga's Muk appeared in Koga's Ninja Training!
- Aviadro's Muk made its first appearance in Feasting For Battle!.
- Gus's Muk appeared in Hijacking The Hijackers!
- A Biker's Muk appeared in Vs. Hypno.
- A trainer's Muk appeared in Vs. Arcanine.
- Petrel's Muk appeared in Vs. Muk and Vs. Mewtwo 1.
- A coordinator's Muk appeared in Vs. Kanto Grand Festival.
- Joe's Alola Muk appeared in An Alola Mystery: The Lost Treasure Part 1 and Part 2.
- Poison Gas
- Mud Bomb
- Sludge Bomb
- Sludge Wave
- Acid Armor
- Gunk Shot