|Abilities||Keen Eye, Iron Fist, Inner Focus (Hidden)|
|Episode First Shown in||The Punchy Pokemon|
|First Known Owner||Anthony|
|First Game Appeared in|
|National Dex Number||107|
Hitmonchan is the Punching Pokemon. is one of Tyrogue 's final evolutions along with Hitmontop and Hitmonlee. Tyrogue evolves into Hitmonchan at level 20 if it's defense stat is higher than it's attack stat. A popular rumor states that Hitmonchan's name was based off of Jackie Chan.
Hitmonchan has brown skin coloring. His body resembles a purple tunic with shorts and red boxing gloves. His purple feet resemble a pair of purple boxing shoes. Hitmonchan has six spike like points on its forehead.
- Nurse Joy uses a Hitmonchan when she needs assistance in several episodes.
- A Hitmonchan debuted in The Show Must Go On!
- Rudy was shown to have a Hitmonchan in his gym in Trovita Island, 3-on-3!
- A Hitmonchan belonging to Female Biker Tyra appeared in Vs. Hitmonchan and Vs. Metang.
- Master Kiyo's Hitmonchan appeared in Vs. Machoke.
- Steve's Hitmonchan appeared in Ditto in Crisis! Rocket Experiment Gone Wrong.
- Team Rocket Grunts used Hitmonchan in Vs. Mewtwo 1.
- Team Rocket Executive Archer owns a Hitmonchan, which first appeared in The Smuggler Scenario.
- Steve catches a Hitmonchan in Catching Spree after it saves him from being attack from a wild of angry Tauros.
- Hitmonchan is the Pokémon for Little Mac.
- Comet Punch
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Punch
- Vacuum Wave
- Quick Guard
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
- Sky Uppercut
- Mega Punch
- Focus Punch
- Close Combat