|Body Type||Stag Beetle|
|Abilities||Swarm, Guts, Moxie (Hidden), Skill Link (Mega)|
|Episode First Shown in||A Sappy Ending|
|First Known Owner||Ash Ketchum|
|First Game Appeared in|
|National Dex Number||#214|
Heracross resembles a humanoid rhinocerous beetle. It has a blue exoskeleton, and yellow eyes with black pupils. It has two horns similar to a giraffe's. A larger horn that looks like a rhinocerous beetle's come out of the middle of it's forehead. Heracross have two white claws on each hand and one on each foot.
Heracross now has a giant spike on its head with two holes, with its antennas growing in size. It's wrist are now much bulkier, and are extremely round. It now has red stuff covering half of its eyes, and there are now ridges on its stomach. It also seems to have orange bands above its eyes, and a horn in between its eyes resembling a nose.
- Ian's Heracross debuted in Vs. Heracross.
- Chuck's Heracross appeared in Vs. Hitmontop. It is Male.
- It appeared again in Gym Leader Tournament 2 to compete. Its ability is revealed to be Guts.
- Greta's Heracross appeared in Vs. Battle Arena. It is Female due to gender differences.
- A Heracross at Aaron's Farm appeared in Vs. Vespiquen.
- Barry's Heracross debuted in Vs. Rhyperior.
- Night Slash
- Horn Attack
- Fury Attack
- Aerial Ace
- Chip Away
- Brick Break
- Take Down
- Close Combat