|Body Type||Humanoid Generator|
|Abilities||Static, Vital Spirit (Hidden)|
|Episode First Shown in||Showdown at Dark City|
|First Known Owner||Rudy|
|First Game Appeared in|
|National Dex Number||#125|
Electabuzz is covered in yellow fur with black stripes, one of which is shaped like a lightning bolt. It has a long tail, three toes on each of its feet, and five fingers on each hand. Electabuzz has two sharp fangs and a pair of antennae.
- Scott catches an Electabuzz in The Lightning of Kinkan Island!
- Rudy's Electabuzz debuted in Trovita Island, 3-on-3!
- Several wild Electabuzz were shown in a flashback in A Farfetch'd Situation.
- Drake's Electabuzz battled against Scott's Electabuzz in The Orange League Finale! Part 1.
- Mark's Electabuzz appeared in Smells Like Victory, Tastes Like Defeat.
- A Biker's Electabuzz appeared in Vs. Hypno.
- A wild Electabuzz appeared in Vs. Electabuzz. It ate the electricity at a power plant.
- Professor Namba's Electabuzz appeared in Vs. Lugia 2 and Vs. Red Gyarados.
- An Electabuzz was part of Lawrence's Collection in The Collector. It is freed in the end.
- Macy's Electabuzz appeared in Vs. Quilava. Its ability is Static.
- Shadow's Electabuzz debuted in Vs. Zapdos.
- Sir Morton's Electabuzz appeared in Attack by Day and Morning of Disaster.
- A second Electabuzz was part of Lawrence's Collection in Collecting the Regis.
- Kenny's Electabuzz evolved from Elekid prior to Vs. Spiritomb.
- A wild Elekid evolved into Electabuzz in Power Plant Problem. After subdueing it with Scraggy, Spencer caught it. See Spencer's Electabuzz.
- Quick Attack
- Low Kick
- Shock Wave
- Thunder Wave
- Electro Ball
- Light Screen