|Body Type||Humanoid Chicken|
|Abilities||Blaze, Speed Boost (Hidden)|
|Episode First Shown in||Pop Goes The Sneasel|
|First Known Owner||Harrison|
|First Game Appeared in|
|National Dex Number||#257|
Blaziken looks like a large bird. It can stand upright on it's hind legs. It has a large group of feathers on it's head that leads into two streaks behind it's head and below it's shoulders and chest. It's arms are covered in red feathers and it's hands are brown and the fingers lead into black claws. It's chest has a triangle of yellow and the rest of it's torso (and most of it's legs) are covered in red feathers. It has a small red tall. The lower pars of his legs are yellow. It has black claws under it's feet. It's beek is red with yellow eyes and it has a 'V' shaped antenna coming from the top of it's head.
Blaziken in its Mega Evolution now has a different hairstyle, which is pointing up, and is on the sides of its head. The points on its head have conjoined, and is now pointing to behind Mega Blaziken. The cream-colored feathers on its chest are now longer, and covers a segment of its shoulders. Its legs have now become black, with the yellow feathers from its previous form have become red. Its legs also have red flame-like patterns. Flames are produced from its arms, and its claws are longer.
- Harrison's Blaziken debuted in Vs. Mewtwo 2. It is Male due to gender differences.
- May's Blaziken debuted in Vs. Kirlia. It is Male due to gender differences.
- Rafe's Blaziken appeared in Blocks and Towers and Steve, oh Man.
- Ian's Blaziken evolved from Combusken in Vs. Jimmy.
- Fire Punch
- Focus Energy
- Hi Jump kick
- Double Kick
- Sand Attack
- Bulk Up
- Quick Attack
- Blaze Kick
- Brave Bird
- Sky Uppercut
- Flare Blitz
- Blaziken was originally designed similar to that of Latias. The idea was later dropped, and it was made into two different pokémon.