|Abilities||Blaze, Speed Boost (Hidden)|
|Episode First Shown in||Pop Goes The Sneasel|
|First Known Owner||Harrison|
|First Game Appeared in|
|National Dex Number||#257|
Blaziken looks like a large bird. It can stand upright on its hind legs. It has a large group of feathers on its head that leads into two streaks behind its head and below its shoulders and chest. Its arms are covered in red feathers and its hands are brown and the fingers lead into black claws. Its chest has a triangle of yellow and the rest of its torso (and most of its legs) are covered in red feathers. It has a small red tall. The lower part of its legs are yellow. It has black claws under its feet. Its beak is red with yellow eyes and it has a 'V' shaped antenna coming from the top of its head.
Blaziken in its Mega Evolution now has a different hairstyle, which is pointing up, and is on the sides of its head. The points on its head have conjoined, and is now pointing to behind Mega Blaziken. The cream-colored feathers on its chest are now longer, and covers a segment of its shoulders. Its legs have now become black, with the yellow feathers from its previous form have become red. Its legs also have red flame-like patterns. Flames are produced from its arms, and its claws are longer.
- Harrison's Blaziken debuted in Vs. Mewtwo 2. It is Male due to gender differences.
- May's Blaziken debuted in Vs. Kirlia. It is Male due to gender differences.
- Rafe's Blaziken appeared in Blocks and Towers and Steve, oh Man.
- Ian's Blaziken evolved from Combusken in Vs. Jimmy.
- A coordinator's Blaziken appeared in Vs. Sinnoh Grand Festival.
- Fire Punch
- Focus Energy
- Hi Jump kick
- Double Kick
- Sand Attack
- Bulk Up
- Quick Attack
- Blaze Kick
- Brave Bird
- Sky Uppercut
- Flare Blitz
- Blaziken was originally designed similar to that of Latias. The idea was later dropped, and it was made into two different pokémon.